Saturday, July 11, 2020

Tendonitis from fast triplets help?

Ok, so first and foremost I have had this diagnosed by a MD about 8 years ago (though he never did any tests, he just looked at my arm, felt around and told me). I've not really played guitar since because any time I would, after about 10-20 minutes of playing I would get the shocking pains intermittently in my right forearm. For the record, I can play pretty fast both when it comes to riffing and lead playing, so I'm sure the speed of which I play is a factor.

Do you guys have any advice on how to prevent this from happening, proper picking technique or unique picking techniques that can help, ease the inflammation or whatever is the problem, or really just any advice on dealing with it?

submitted by /u/SpiritualScumlord
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...