Wednesday, October 7, 2020

How to cope with songs stuck in your head due to practicing?

This might be a little weird question, but when I practice a song for too long, that song gets stuck in my head, to the point that I just can't practice that song anymore for a few days or even weeks. This may sound funny but actually it is so bad to the point that I have insomnia or very broken sleep, and it is also a major obstacle in me making progress and it bothers me a lot.

Am I especially sensitive or do others have similar experiences? If yes, how do you cope with this?

submitted by /u/ConsciousnessWizard
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...