Saturday, October 31, 2020

Learning Fingerstyle guitar - Preferably darker sounding styles

Hello all,

As the title suggests, I want to learn to fingerpick better.

Some info about me - have played guitar for 15+ years. Mostly blues and rock. I can John Lee Hooker and Robert Johnson style blues with my fingers pretty decently.

But...

I struggle with proper fingerstyle guitar - such as Latin fingerstyle, Classical style or styles such as that of Mark Knopfler and Tommy Emannuel.

Of course there is a ton of information on the web - but I am very interested in hearing what lessons/videos YOU found very helpful, and after reading this post - you think would benefit me also.

So please share your knowledge and help me and others out learning these styles.

Thank you for reading!

submitted by /u/Wolact
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...