Friday, October 16, 2020

Learning songs - internet Tab charts, apps, or other resources?

Hello r/GuitarLessons - I’ve learned a lot of info in a short time from reading posts here, but I have a question about learning and practicing specific songs.

Are there good sites, apps, or resources that people use to download and keep sheet music, or tab music on an iPad? I have been working a lot on basic skills and I plan to continue to do that, but from a motivation factor it would be cool to start working on some things I know I want to play and I am trying to figure out the easiest way to dive in on stuff that I like.

submitted by /u/trippingWetwNoTowel
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...