Monday, October 19, 2020

To learn or not to learn

Hi guys, looking for everybody's opinions I've had the guitar now for two years and was really interested in progressing and going further to be able to one day perform for people as the emotions I feel for music are unlike anything else and I show real passion for it both recorded and live which is why I'd like to create a band after going to my first couple gigs namely Muse and Foo Fighters and a Smith's tribute band. Two years later I've found it very hard to pick up at first I was so full of optimism and was learning using Rocksmith and fender play and just playing some general beginner songs now two years have passed and I don't think I've spent 24 hours over the entire period learning. I feel like I expect to much of myself being the person that I am and wanting everything perfect otherwise I give up quite easy. Now I just want to know what everyone's opinion would be if they were in my shoes as at the moment I can't get into it.

submitted by /u/Haroldinho01
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...