Monday, November 16, 2020

Best beginner guitar?

Hi all, I've never played an instrument and have recently become interested with the idea of teaching myself acoustic guitar. I really know nothing about them other than the fact that they sound great. I'm looking to spend about $250 on one, but am willing to go a bit higher if needed. I also do not like large guitars. I'm not looking for a banjo or anything, but want something that won't overwhelm me when I hold it. Any guitar recommendations are greatly appreciated! Thanks

submitted by /u/-bryson
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...