Sunday, November 1, 2020

Thinking about picking up my first guitar. Looking for resources to help learn

Hi All,

I am thinking about getting myself a beginner acoustic guitar and was hoping for some suggestions on resources I can use to help learn/potentially teach myself. I do have some minor experience with things like reading sheet music. I'm 28 now but was in my elementary school band and my parents also had me do piano lessons for a couple years.

Due to the pandemic effecting my financials I wouldn't be able to afford professional lessons so I'm wondering if there is videos, written posts or any other things that could help me learn. I know I've heard of some people learning guitar through the game Rocksmith but does that game work with acoustic guitars?

Also if you have any suggestions for beginner guitars I'd love to hear them.

submitted by /u/browandr
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...