Sunday, November 22, 2020

This is one of my favorite ways to reorganize how I look at major and minor triads, and I've stolen it all from Eric Johnson. I'll have one or two more lessons in this series in the coming weeks working on applications for these ideas both in regards to lead and rhythm playing.

This is one of my favorite ways to reorganize how I look at major and minor triads, and I've stolen it all from Eric Johnson. I'll have one or two more lessons in this series in the coming weeks working on applications for these ideas both in regards to lead and rhythm playing. submitted by /u/JacksGuitarTrax
[link] [comments]


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...