Thursday, January 14, 2021

Hello guys. I put on 6 new Ernie Ball regular slinky strings to an electric. Yousician's tuner tells me my sixth string is my fifth, my fifth is fourth etc. What's gone wrong?

I'm very new to all things guitar. I know it seems as easy as I've put them in the wrong order, but I went off each individual packet containing each string, so 46 on sixth, 36 on fifth, 26 on third and so on.

I hope someone can help here, sorry if it's an obvious mess up, I'm used to coloured balls on the D'addario strings for an acoustic.

submitted by /u/boggyonetwo
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...