Sunday, February 14, 2021

Can someone help me figure out E1M1?

Afternoon all, I imagine if you read the title and clicked on it, you’re a Doom fanboy just like I am.

I’ve been trying to learn the original E1M1 riff, but I can’t seem to figure out the super fast tapping part that really makes you feel like you’re in a video game. I can’t seem to find a tab for the speedy tapping part, just the main riff and the same case is for youtube. Has anyone taken the time to learn how to play this part and wouldn’t mind clearing up how or tabbing it for me? It would be greatly appreciated :):)

submitted by /u/heyitshighschool
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...