Thursday, March 18, 2021

How long until I can star playing guitar, not just practicing

So Ive been enjoying learning and practicing how to play guitar, but how long did it take you guys to feel like you learned and practiced enough and can now sit down and just play?

I mean I can play the open chords and so chord progressions bit I always feel like I’m practicing to get better, not just playing.

Do I need more music theory? Or do I just need more time on the guitar? Or do you guys never feel like you aren’t practicing and you are just playing?

submitted by /u/epelle9
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...