Friday, March 26, 2021

LOOKING FOR HONEST/CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK from Beginner Guitar Players

Hi Everyone. I have contemplated posting this post for I feared it would come off as advertising, but it truly isn't. I am looking for some honest and constructive feedback on something I have really put a lot of time into and truly have a passion for that is something I am new at and wish to improve upon. I started a YouTube channel with the goal to create inspiring music tutorials.

I only have two videos up so far in a series which I believe will be 11 total. Since there are many in the series I am curious to know the following with the hope I can incorporate your feedback into the rest of the videos I still need to make:

  1. Is the format good? Am I presenting the material in the lesson in a good order?
  2. Does the video flow well? Is it too long, to short?
  3. Am I communicating the material in an easy to understand way? Am I being to simple or to technical?
  4. Are the thoughts shared in the practice tips helpful and inspiring?
  5. Do you think I should continue doing what I am doing or was this all a bad idea? Yes, I am putting myself out there. This whole process I must be honest is humbling.

Here is a link to the most recent video: https://youtu.be/EE6GfVvgez8

I want to thank you in advance for your time as I know it is valuable. Sincerely, Joe

submitted by /u/TheCarelessChampion
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...