Saturday, March 27, 2021

My fat fingers touch the neighboring strings on the fretboard, any tips?

So I'm a complete newbie. Got this guitar as a gift from this awesome friend.
But while trying to replicate the online tutorials, I got to realize that every time I press a single string on the fretboard, even if I'm pressing vertically, when I play the neighboring strings, they hit my finger.
This happens more when I'm pressing multiple strings on the fretboard.
Any tips or idea on how can I avoid this?
Also, how can I press three neighboring strings vertically at the same place, at that right spot, my fingers won't fit there and I can't seem to find any position to fit them.

submitted by /u/HK_OG
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...