Monday, August 9, 2021

Any advice on how to stay motivated to play?

I got my first guitar 4 years ago and have been doing guitar lessons for 3 years but i’m never motivated enough to practice at home very much. I also play bass and I practice that about every second day and enjoy it but for whatever reason i can’t bring myself to practice anything at home. I still struggle with changing between basic chords and playing basic riffs clearly and I want to practice but it just feels like such a chore. The only songs that I am able to play at the moment are butchered versions of Yellow by Coldplay and any song with only a few power chords. I was able to play some other songs years ago but due to not practicing i’ve gotten rusty at playing them.

submitted by /u/JabbaTheBassist
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...