Saturday, October 23, 2021

Transition from acoustic to electric

Hi! So I’ve been playing acoustic for about a year and I was thinking about getting trying an electric. My gf brought her Epi Les Paul Junior that was collecting dust at her parents house for a few years, so I could try it. Well, I did and noticed it’s really hard for me to play it. Like the neck is too low for me compared to acoustic when I play white sitting. It’s not comfortable for me to make chord shapes etc. Is it just something I need to get used to? I kind of got the feeling that I should just stick with my acoustic. The thought of getting my own electric got me quite excited, but now I’m not sure if that’s a good idea.

submitted by /u/koomin1609
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...