Sunday, November 14, 2021

How do I reduce the squeak when playing on my accoustic guitar?

Whenever i record myself playing I hear squeaking between my chord changes. Some days it really stands out, others it is practically non existent. Is it because i need to change my strings? I notice it a lot in the latest snippet i just recorded and coincidentally the strings should be changed soon, so? Either way is something that has haunted my playing for a long time and i cant seem to shake it! Any tips would be appreciated

submitted by /u/Salvatio
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...