Monday, September 25, 2023

Hoe to genuinely learn guitar?

I’ve been at it for about a year and a half and I’ve made no progress in about 6-8 months.

I want to genuinely learn how to play guitar and make music with it. The way I’ve been doing it is just learning songs with tabs but idk if that’s the best way. Can someone give me the step by step things to learn for guitar. Also how long should I practice a day? At the beginning I would do like 4-5 hours a day and that’s when I made the most progress but after awhile I hit a Plato and only play abt 30-60 mins a day now and sometimes only like 2-3 times a week. I need help to get better I love music and guitar so much and I want to be able to play and make music.

Edit: sorry for typo in title idk how to remove it lol

submitted by /u/OkPreparation1141
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...