Sunday, September 3, 2023

how do i improve right hand accuracy?

so I've been playing some classical music, and I find I'm struggling to be accurate with my right hand alot of the time, to the point where I look at my right hand more than my left hand, which causes my left hand to suffer instead.

since my left hand is moving around more i figured that I should be paying more attention to my left hand, but I'm not sure if I'm thinking about it correctly.

right now, the only exercise i have for improving my right hand is to just close my eyes and pluck the string I'm thinking about. i use my i m a fingers on the G B e strings and my thumb on the E A D strings. i think my accuracy mostly suffers with my thumb, where I might accidentally pluck A instead of D, or vice versa

submitted by /u/road-2-recovery-1244
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...