Wednesday, June 12, 2024

could it be shoulder instability?

when i try to tremolo pick on guitar. my whole arm starts bouncing off the string like a foot from guitar and turns into more of a string pecking thing. does this sound like my shoulder could be having instibility issue? or do you think a physio therapist can help which i am seeing soon. how soo? idk but this is driving me mad why my hand does this. just imagine the most extreme string pecking you've every seen on a newbie. I'm not necessarily "looking for medical advice. but an opinion and hopefully someone here has fixed the same problem or knows someone who has. And btw i should add that its not just my wrist, my whole are goes flying. I tried certain prescription from my doctor. that i thought at first was helping but i don't think it is helping me100 percent

thanks for your time

sincerely

submitted by /u/LevelGroundbreaking3
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...