Friday, July 19, 2024

If my guitar action is high, would yall recommend if i just put a capo on 2nd fret and just tune down? (I Don’t want to stunt my practice)

So i have an acoustic with around a 4mm action rn. It’s not horrible but I just want it to be more comfortable.

When i place my capo, the strings go down a bit which is good, but when i tune down, the strings get like reallyyy flimsy.

My goal is to play an electric one day and i would rather practice with harder/same level strings than easier strings on the acoustic, so i when i pick up an electric it’s easier.

I’ve never felt an electric before so would y’all say it’s similar to tuned down strings + a capo?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/raisankid
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...