Saturday, July 20, 2024

What should I learn next?

I’ve been playing acoustic for a few years but feel really stuck. I’m not a beginner but also don’t feel like I know THAT much. I know all the basic chords and most bar chords. I feel like I’m really good with finger picking songs - but then some feel wayyy too hard and intimidating. Whenever I pick up my guitar I just mess around with a few songs I already know because I don’t know what new stuff I should work on. I have a pretty good understanding of basic music theory so I don’t really want to dive into that anymore. An ideas?

submitted by /u/Adorable-Dog8666
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...