Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hey! I'm looking for a skype guitar tutor

I've been playing guitar for a little over 2 years, but struggle with learning songs by ear, I want to be able to learn and play songs quickly, transpose songs that are played with a capo to be played without one. I want to break away from basic chords, really add some flair and make my guitar playing more interesting and dynamic. Till this point I am self taught, so I have good finger dexterity, but I have gaps in theoretical knowledge and I'd like to adress that as it comes.

Some bands and artists I like are Queens of the Stone Age, John Mayer, George Clinton. I'd like to learn how to play songs by them, and how to convert them to be played in a 3 piece band, drums, guitarist and singer, or by myself, while still keeping the essence of those songs.

I'm asking for a lot but, I have a real passion and I'll be a dedicated student. What I'm looking for in a guitar tutor is someone who has a good grasp of all the issues I've adressed, can come up with a gameplan and not only views himself or herself as teacher, but as a musician and a mentor.

I'm looking for 1 hour, to an hour and half lessons.

If you're interested in this, please leave a comment with a little info about yourself and I can DM you, or DM Me directly. We can discuss price there as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration

submitted by /u/AmpWorthy
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Guitar Lesson – Heart

Bookmark 0 In this Alone guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this great cover song by Heart on the guitar note-for-note. Inclu...