Sunday, March 8, 2020

So I've been posting here for a while now .. I'm just lost and don't know where to go from here .. I know some music theory but don't really know goes to silly it to my playing .. I know a few songs .. I'm just stuck ..

None of my practice is making me any better .. I love to play just for the sake of playing but someday I'd like to actually gig a little .. Lately I'm even having trouble learning songs from tab .. My practice consists of playing something I know .. Then I run a few scales for a while and then try to learn something new .. I cant find a music teacher local and I've been using guitar tricks some .. Also can find anyone to just jam with .. I started playing 15 years ago but quit for a few years it feels like im starting over but at the same time I'm not learning anything new from the guitar tricks .. Any advice would be awesome at this point.

submitted by /u/krreed4570
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clapton Crossroads Style Lesson

In this lesson you’ll learn a Clapton Crossroads style solo that combines the major and minor pentatonic scales. This lesso...