Hey everyone, I wanted to ask what was the best way to start learning scales and keys to play in and etc., as well as any exercises to help with that!
I’ve been playing for a little over 4 years and have played a few shows with 2 bands last year. Right now, I’m wanting to start a band and play but before I do that, I want to improve my skills and my knowledge of the guitar. As weird as it may sound, I don’t know any scales or what chords to play for certain keys and etc.(yikes!) Since the music I played was all covers, I learned by using tabs and YouTube videos, but that has held me back a lot because when it comes to improv or writing a song, I am pretty lost. Thank you!
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here
No comments:
Post a Comment