Monday, October 25, 2021

Tell me everything you know I could practice

I'm a beginner guitarist learning through JustinGuitar and to give you an idea of where my progress is currently at, Im on grade 1 module 6. Haven't gotten too much into music theory yet and Im doing about 2 hours of daily practice with the routines that are given.

I practice the chords I know (A D E Am Em Dm C G A7sus4 A7+), one minute changes between all of them, then 30 minutes of strumming practice on a background track and I finish with 3 songs "Alicia-Fallin'", "Tom Waits-Chocolate Jesus", "Anouk-Lost".

I won't be moving on until I manage to get consistent at 120BPM and Im almost getting there. However I have this issue where after this routine is done I still want to play more but I dont know what else to practice so I usually end up laying the guitar down until the next day.

Tell me everything you know, every beginner song (fingerstyle & picking), music theory, anything that I could practice that will help me immensely on my journey. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Wtfishsticks
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...