Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Any advice?

Any advice?

Been playing for 5 years. Never took lessons but learned some songs and theory. I know a few scales and how chords are built on them and how I can improvise within that scale and I've developed some feel. But I don't know the notes I'm playing really, besides from the obvious open chords in the beginning. Solo is fairly improvised. I don't have a method for learning really, I feel like I have the potential to get a lot better if I trained right. Just want some advice!

submitted by /u/Samissomtimes
[link] [comments]


* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...