Thursday, September 28, 2023

Where to start?

As it states I'm pretty new to guitar and I have no idea where to start. I dont want to have to get an instructor as my only vehicle is my work truck at the moment and instructors csn be expensive. I hear people often say youtube but they never tell me anything specific and I feel like simply looking up "how to play guitar" is a fools errand. I've experimented a little bit with yousician but can anybody speak from experience on if its actually a viable way to learn? Really lost here and could use some help, I'd love to be able to just casually play simple rythyms and riffs just to goof off Tenacious D style

submitted by /u/Emergency_Ad_3801
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian - WTOK

DC Guitar Studio Celebrates 5 years in Meridian    WTOK * This article was originally published here ...